Monday, March 21, 2011

werehavingababyitsagirl!

That's right folks its a GIRL!!!! Pink Pink Pink!!!!
AJ and I are THRILLED.  not even sure if that is the best word for it but OVER-JOYED would be another good one.
It is amazing how quickly AJ can go from just another dude to a protective daddy. He is already worried about the other 6 boys that are in utero in our church...haha 
The day we found out that we were having a girl I fell in love with my baby girl and more in love with my husband. He is awesome!! I am glad he is going to be a dad to a girl first. The tender relationship between daddy and daughter is like no other. If she is anything like I am with my daddy he will melt right away! Actually he already is melting...

I knew I would fall in love with her but I am so grateful that the Lord is giving me news ways that I am falling in love with AJ!
- the mommy!

No comments:

Post a Comment