To the first little girl that stole my heart. I never knew what it was like to care so much about another person until you were born! i raced from NYC to be at your birth. While I was in the air flying home you were born and i got a picture message of you. When I got to the hospital and saw you your eyes, ears, toes, fingers, and nose were the most perfect little features I had ever seen. I loved dreaming about the day I would influence you to stick your tongue out (and you did) then dreaming about what your little voice would sound like and now dreaming about the amazing ways God is going to use your sweet, energetic, and loving spirit.
This video is for you my little pumpkin noodle!!! (Janeen I emailed it to you b/c this blog didnt like my video)
i love you - tia lili
This video is for you my little pumpkin noodle!!! (Janeen I emailed it to you b/c this blog didnt like my video)
i love you - tia lili
No comments:
Post a Comment