Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Party in my womb 10am

That's right! I am feeling Kaitlyn a lot more now that her space to move around is getting smaller and I am getting bigger. The last 2 days have been a lot of fun! 10 am rolls around and its party time on the right side of my belly. I LOVE it. I just watch her do her thing and laugh (out loud). I really love that the Lord allows us to connect with this little miracle inside before she comes out.
I hope this also means she is a morning person like mommy!

22 weeks and 4 days today! We are halfway there!

2 comments:

  1. :)
    So exciting.
    Congratulations again!
    Being a mom is the best - as you're already feeling. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey! Yes... Emma is so funny! Lastnight, she was making my belly button move in and out!

    ReplyDelete