What does chinese food and Captain Crunch have in common?! Well that was my dinner last night.
That's right. After an entire day of eating and nothing satisfying (can I get a witness) we went to Publix to do some grocery shopping. I was restless and had NO idea what I wanted to eat but both AJ and I knew that this dilemma HAD to be resolved. This particular Publix has warm chinese food ready to eat! So we picked up some Chinese to go (like a restaurant) and when I got home I grabbed some fried rice, beef w/ broccoli, sweet and sour chicken, 1/2 an egg roll and Captain Crunch (with berries of course) and had myself a meal. It was the first meal that satisfied my eating desire all day.
Not sure what all that means BUT it is 2:40 right now and I cant wait until 5 pm so I can go home and have some Captain Crunch in really cold milk before bible study!!
Oh Ms. Kaitlyn mommy probably wont let you eat captain crunch BUT I am enjoying it while you are growing inside of me ; )
That's right. After an entire day of eating and nothing satisfying (can I get a witness) we went to Publix to do some grocery shopping. I was restless and had NO idea what I wanted to eat but both AJ and I knew that this dilemma HAD to be resolved. This particular Publix has warm chinese food ready to eat! So we picked up some Chinese to go (like a restaurant) and when I got home I grabbed some fried rice, beef w/ broccoli, sweet and sour chicken, 1/2 an egg roll and Captain Crunch (with berries of course) and had myself a meal. It was the first meal that satisfied my eating desire all day.
Not sure what all that means BUT it is 2:40 right now and I cant wait until 5 pm so I can go home and have some Captain Crunch in really cold milk before bible study!!
Oh Ms. Kaitlyn mommy probably wont let you eat captain crunch BUT I am enjoying it while you are growing inside of me ; )
No comments:
Post a Comment