Little man or little lady,
You are 15 weeks and 3 days old. Your daddy and I are so excited to meet you. I can envision me smelling your hair while you sleep in my arms and your little fingers are curled around mine.
I cant wait to experience your dad fall head over heels for the gift God has given us in you. Your dad is a lot of fun and will probably be your BFF and your mischief creator ; )
If you could read today I want you to know how loved you already are (all 4 inches of you). You have so many friends here in Orlando ready to play with you and family from everywhere ready to love on you and spoil you. You have 4 cousins who will be eager to play with you. Taylor will be ready to teach you everything you need to know (about everything) and Eli will teach you how to give really cute smirks. You, Jordyn and Kyle will all be within one year of eachother. What fun times to come!
And me, your momma, will be a wreck. Just a heads up. I love dreaming about how God is forming you inside of me. I love thinking about the ways that you will light up our world. You are precious and you are made in His image. Some days I worry about you but then I am reminded that you are fearfully and wonderfully made outside of my control. Your heart and mind are being formed by the God of the universe!
thats it for now love
- your momma
You are 15 weeks and 3 days old. Your daddy and I are so excited to meet you. I can envision me smelling your hair while you sleep in my arms and your little fingers are curled around mine.
I cant wait to experience your dad fall head over heels for the gift God has given us in you. Your dad is a lot of fun and will probably be your BFF and your mischief creator ; )
If you could read today I want you to know how loved you already are (all 4 inches of you). You have so many friends here in Orlando ready to play with you and family from everywhere ready to love on you and spoil you. You have 4 cousins who will be eager to play with you. Taylor will be ready to teach you everything you need to know (about everything) and Eli will teach you how to give really cute smirks. You, Jordyn and Kyle will all be within one year of eachother. What fun times to come!
And me, your momma, will be a wreck. Just a heads up. I love dreaming about how God is forming you inside of me. I love thinking about the ways that you will light up our world. You are precious and you are made in His image. Some days I worry about you but then I am reminded that you are fearfully and wonderfully made outside of my control. Your heart and mind are being formed by the God of the universe!
thats it for now love
- your momma
oh bub your so cute, he/she is going to be soooo blessed to have you as his/her mommy!!!
ReplyDelete