Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day (reflection)

Heart beat.
Yesterday we heard our little man or little lady's heartbeat. It is like no other sound I have heard and I can listen to it forever. While in the Dr. office all I can do is look at AJ while tears stream down my face listening to our little miracle inside of me.

AJ and I kept it low key for Valentine's day and ate in and hung out together. We exchanged cards together around dinner time b/c neither one of us are prepared enough to have it in the morning. AJ of course wrote something sweet but there was one line that gave me new perspective last night.

He commented on how blessed we were that we began our Valentine's Day listening to the life that our love produced. And it got me thinking....our love produced a live beating heart much like God's love produces life in us. With a baby nothing is formed into something and with God the old is made new and the dead are made alive in Christ. Something to chew on and be thankful for.

Did anyone else have a revelation this Valentine's?

-the Mrs.
OH and baby Wilson will makes his/her gender known in 3 weeks. We are so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment