My handsome hunk of a hubby made it home last night. 3 hours behind schedule but he made it home!
I made him a sign and was so excited to use it and then (of course) he spotted me in the airport from behind SO the sign was useless.
It was such a sweet reunion as bestfriends united. I had been thinking all week of how the reunion would go and feel but when I saw him all I could think was yeah, i love him, and it feels as if no time had passed.
We were right back to enjoying eachother and being silly and cranky at 9:30pm ... haha. The only difference was that his eyes were blood shot and I couldnt stop smelling him. Then I realized we were still standing in baggage claim waiting for his bag to come around the black belt of anticipation!
We got home and it was great to welcome AJ home! even Socks was there to welcome him home at 10pm and said good morning to him today.
(Socks update: Socks is the neighborhood cat that loves our house. She was my outside companion while AJ was gone and would wait in the driveway for me to come home everyday and sit outside the front door and purr every morning).
Anyway, a million thanks for all the prayers for AJ, and all the texts, check-ins, meals, emails, and visits for me. We both greatly appreciate all your love (you know who you are).
-the Mrs.

I love to hear of your excitement of seeing each other again. My prayers are that God continue to bless your marriage. And the smell thing, yes its real.
ReplyDeleteMommy