Monday, April 25, 2011

My first lasagna

I decided that I wanted to make something different for dinner. So I took a veggie lasagna recipe and just added some ground beef. It was actually pretty fun and therapeutic to make and very colorful! The recipe comes from Cooking Light cookbook. It was given to us as a wedding present from one of the greatest cooks I have known.
So first you chop all the veggies and saute for a couple minutes. I would saute for longer then the recipe recommended next time b/c the veggie were still pretty crunchy with the final product.





Then boil the lasagna at the same time.

Put all the layers together....

     
The final product!






I skipped several steps but the final product was really yummy. It took me a lot longer to prepare then the recipe actually says so I need to practice a little more to make this an efficient meal!

No comments:

Post a Comment