Saturday, April 23, 2011

dear kaitlyn

to my choochie...
We are 26 weeks along today and life feels like it is moving fast. Some days i feel like your birth day will never come and some days I am sobered by the fact that you are almost here. Lord willing you will come in July but we are okay with August also.

Today your daddy is painting your nursery. You wont notice this for a very long time but don't worry we are taking pictures. He is working hard and is so excited to meet you. He keeps envisioning what it would be like to actually have you in the room. It is fun to hear your daddy dream. You will like it too! You will probably really love his silly songs and you’ll try your own someday. I have had to be out of the house all day running errands so that we both dont smell the paint. You come with me. It is awesome. You were moving a lot while I was shopping in Target. If that was you trying to tell me that you L-O-V-E target then you are definitely your mother’s daughter.

You are kicking me now. funny. i think you know when I’m talking about you.

i love you.

1 comment: