Thursday, December 30, 2010

So I've got some time on my hands...

One of my favs... but yes Sarah you will always be Belle in my Heart!
I got 3 Disney movies for Christmas this year that I really wanted! I saw Beauty and the Beast last night and l-o-v-e-d it all over again! So I decided to do some research to see when Disney started this "making girls want to be princesses" business

1937  Snow White
1950 Cinderella (another fav of mine)
1959 Sleeping Beauty
1964 Mary Poppins
1967 Jungle Book
1989 Little Mermaid
1991 Beauty and the Beast
1992 Aladdin
1994 Lion King
1995 Toy Story
1995 Pocahontas
1998 Mulan

Disney got pretty busy around the time that I was growing up.... This is why Gisel had a princess complex and why I think (til this day) that Walt Disney World is magical every time I go!!

-Another random thought from the Mrs.

1 comment:

  1. I agree...I totally think Disney World is magical :)...I get excited everytime they start singing in the streets lol...love you girl

    ReplyDelete