![]() |
| Eagles remind me of God's Majesty... not sure why they just always have |
I was recently asked this question...."Describe the effect Jesus Christ is having on your life right now." Below is my answer...What is yours? you dont have to write it here but sit down & think about it
Jesus Now. Jesus Today. Well he is tearing down walls that I have allowed to be in the way. Walls that I thought I was “relying” on him but was really learning how to trust myself and make it look pretty. He is showing me just how much He loves me and I can stop trying to perform for him and everyone else. I have learned a lot in this season but I am grateful that I am not done. Some days feels hard because as he shows me the obstacles between us it usually hurts to bring them down because I have been building them for so long but after they start crumbling it feels so good. So Jesus’ effect on me right now is invasive and really good for me, my marriage, and my community.
- the Mrs.

Lianne, I know why you love eagles. When you were about three you learned the verse Isaiah 40:31 in a little song and loved it. You would sing this to your dolls and to our dog. "They that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength, they shall mount up with wings of eagles. They shall walk and not be weary, they shall run and not faint teach me Lord to wait, to wait.
ReplyDeleteTo my eagle loving and my running daughter,
Mom